As a club we all need to work together to ensure all of our players, members and visitors are safe during their visits. This isn’t just to keep everyone at the club well, but also to protect the wider community. To make sure everyone is playing their part, we thought we would just write a quick reminder of the current covid guidelines that we are implementing at the club this Summer.
All last years Covid guidelines remain for the time being until we hear any different. These are:-
- If you are feeling unwell, or have Covid 19 symptoms, please stay at home & do not attend.
- Social distancing of at least 2m must be maintained at all times.
- We recommend that you always provide & use your own equipment, this includes balls wherever possible.
- Provide your own hand sanitizer & use regularly before, during & after each session. Bring your own drinks & any refreshments.
- The club house & facilities except toilets will be closed. This will be reviewed in line with Government & ECB updates.
- A one way system operates to access & exit toilets. Additional sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance & exit.
Refer to ECB’s Return to Cricket Plan for England in 2021 for further information.